• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli khaki pants, blue, tagged us 50

FCS

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....MEWA:IT Following my post on the main forum, here is the Borrelli pants that didn't fit me. 100% cotton, medium-weight fabrics. The size tag says (European) 50, which usually corresponds to US 34 BUT fits more like US 32. The overall length is 46" and the inseam is 36.5". Flat front, the colour is mid-shade blue (a bit more to the lighter shade). The knee, measured halfway from waist to hem, is 10" wide. Overall I would say it's a slim fitting pants (the legs are even too tight for me). The condition is brand new with the $275 Borrelli price tag still on. I'm selling them at cost, $100 + shipping (which shouldn't be far off than $10). Please ask any question you might have. Many thanks and cheers, Ferry

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, you should try to return them. I've bought things from that seller, and found the seller to be responsive and friendly. I had the exact same thing happen (but with a diff. seller) -- bought a pair of Borrelli slacks listed as being in my size. When they arrived, I could barely squeeze into them. Turns out, when measured, they were OVER two inches smaller than the size had indicated. (Sold as "size 38" but when measured, were about 35-3/4 inches). I requested a return/refund to the EBay seller on this basis -- that the size was incorrectly represented in the description -- and was given a full refund. I've noticed that that seller now lists the exact waist measurements, rather than just sizes....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads