• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli Jeans

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
General complains, comments, critiques on fit? Are they generally slimmer on the legs/leg openings?

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends on the model. I have a pair of 310's - amazing denim, great fit & very slim leg opening.
Great value at the $125 I paid for them - not at retail though.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do the leg openings not look like those punk, skinny jeans?

I'm trying to avoid that look.

Merlino

Reaction score
I own two pairs, they're quite nice. Fit isn't like most jeans that have a straight leg, instead they tend to fit like woollen trousers (narrow waist, bit roomier in the thighs and tapering towards the leg openings). Only downside in my book is that the denim could be nicer.

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Purchased a pair of size 32 Borrelli jeans at eHaberdasher, and although the measurements indicated they were slim, they turned out to be on the ridiculous side. Maybe I was wrong when I compared the measurements to my other jeans. The Borrellis were impossible to wear so I had to return them (which eHaberdasher handled very fast and helpful, credits to them). A pity since the denim looked fantastic and would look even better with a little wear.

Now I've reconsidered which kind of jeans a wardrobe should consist of. As per today I only own two pairs: one Polo Ralph Lauren and one Armani. Both very nice, but the next time I look for jeans I won't turn to Borrelli, but rather go back to the basics: Levi's.

niwawa

Reaction score
I bought 5 borrelli jeans before. All from online stores such as Yoox. I end up sold them all. They are not good cut. baggy thigh, narrow ankle, like your grandpa's jeans. Make you look short. Even regular mall brand may have better fit. Maybe just my bad luck. But after tried 5 of them. I really have NO interest on borrelli jeans any more. I will try to avoid Borrelli jeans if I was you.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niwawa
I bought 5 borrelli jeans before. All from online stores such as Yoox. I end up sold them all. They are not very good cut. baggy thigh, narrow ankle, like your grandpa's jeans. Even regular mall brand may have better fit. Maybe just my bad luck. But after tried 5 of them. I really have NO interest on borrelli jeans any more. I will try to avoid Borrelli jeans if I was you.

They look that way on the pictures, also Kiton.

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Left to Right: Jeans by Luigi Borrelli: Luxury Vintage, The Royal Collection, and Luigi Borrelli Napoli.
Sneak Peak: New Luigi Borrelli Denim Jeans
Here’s a sneak preview of the Luigi Borrelli denim jeans that just arrived at ShopTheFinest.com today! We’ve received both slim and full fit Borrelli’s in three different collections: The Royal Collection, Luxury Vintage and the Borrelli Napoli. These denim jeans are available in multiple styles and washes.

The Royal Collection

Luxury Vintage

Luigi Borrelli Napoli

Come by appointment to the showroom in Los Angeles to see the 671 pairs or check ShopTheFinest.com for new updates.
Please Contact Us for any further inquiries.

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They also look to be pretty low rise. I hate jeans that ride too low.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 7 10.9%