• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli items coming in...

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
OK, this is different from the previous borrelli deal that fell thru. i have close to 200 items coming in, predominately shirts and some ties and some pants and sweaters. i believe it's shipping today. no idea yet on sizes, but some are store returns (generally still folded just returned for specific reasons like the store ordered french cuff and they were made w/ barrel cuffs, not damages) and some are their samples which obviously are brand new and usually are never tried on, just folded. no idea on pricing, but i believe the shirts will be around 129ish (non-commital due to lack of knowledge of my price) but it should definitely be competitive with other auctions, but forum members can have first grab.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
OK, just got the fax of what is coming, no sizes or description just item counts: 41 cotton pants 1 cotton robe 1 wool robe 2 beach towels 43 ties 10 blazers 1 casual jacket 11 pullover shirts 21 boxers 55 shirts that's pretty much it. i believe a lot more is coming but that is just what is going out today. if you want to put in a request for a particular size, email at [email protected] yes i will be taking pix and getting an "inventory" of it.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Borrelli beach towels.??..? Interesting.

p.s. you got mail

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics