1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 PRICE DROP FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sacaroly, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacaroly

sacaroly Active Member

SOLD

Selling this Borrelli white shirt 60% cotton and 40% linen slim fit.
    This shirt is rather made to be worn untucked. The back of the shirt measures about 27 inches from the bottom of the collar. I gave it a try once last summer but I like my shirts tucked. So it has been carefuly cleaned and left unworn since then! (It can still be tucked if you want especially if you're not that tall!)
    Chest measures approximately 22'', waist approximatly 21 inches
    I believe this shirt could fit sizes 16 or 15.75

SOLD This shirt was paid $165 + shipping and customs fees. Asking $70 shipped + true shipping cost (around $15 to the USA or $12 within Canada)

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE AS THIS WILL BE A FINAL SALE AND NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. THANKS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. sperk1815

sperk1815 Member

Hello.

What is the sleeve length, please?
    Are there ANY rips, stains or holes?
    Thanks.

4. sacaroly

sacaroly Active Member

The sleeve length is 24.5 inches.
    The shirt is in perfect like new condition. No flaw of any kind otherwise would have mentionned. Worn literally twice then washed and never worn again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.