• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli boxers

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not too long ago I picked up three pairs of Borrelli boxers (retail $65) for $10 each. Apparently at the end of the season, if they have extra fabric from shirtmaking, they turn them into boxers. I really enjoy them, and would recommend that if anybody sees them on sale to pick them up, you will enjoy them as well.

jcusey

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Indeed. They're probably the best woven boxers that I've ever seen.

jcusey

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Where might one find them, on sale or otherwise?
I picked mine up at my friendly neighborhood Borrelli retailer (M. Penner in Houston). I would think that most stores that carry Borrelli would have at least a few.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Beware, as there are cheap Chinese made boxer shorts out there, sold under the name Borrelli. I'm not sure that they are intended to be knock-off's, as the label looks nothing like a Borrelli Napoli label. I bought a pair on ebay once for like $7 - there was no picture of the label and I was a bit put out when I recieved them...

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beware, as there are cheap Chinese made boxer shorts out there, sold under the name Borrelli. I'm not sure that they are intended to be knock-off's, as the label looks nothing like a Borrelli Napoli label. I bought a pair on ebay once for like $7 - there was no picture of the label and I was a bit put out when I recieved them...
Why would anyone go through the trouble of selling fake Borrelli boxers...it's mind boggling...

koji

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.