• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli 7 folds, Giusto bespoke and Massimo Bizzocchi ties FREE SHIPPING FOR LIMITED TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacaroly

Reaction score
THE THREE TIES ARE SOLD. Thanks to both buyers.

I'M OFFERING FREE SHIPPING FOR LIMITED TIME. PRICES BELOW INCLUDE SHIPPING

Borrelli 7 folds solid navy tie BRAND NEW NEVER WORN. It came without tags when purchased few months ago!
Approximate measurements: 3.25'' max. width X 58.5'' length 100% silk
Asking $95+ shipping (buyer pays true shipping cost (or a bit less!) around $15 to US and $10-12 to Canada)

Giusto bespoke navy with white polka dots tie. Perfect hand made tie from a maker that is hard to find on the web! This tie is 6 or 7 folds 100% silk with button closure. NEVER WORN (may be tried once at home after purchase but I have never worn it outside)
Approximate measurements: 3.25'' X 63-64''

Asking $85+ shipping (buyer pays true shipping cost (or a bit less!) around $15 to US and $10-12 to Canada)

Massimo Bizzocchi 100% linen tie in medium blue with beautiful hand stitching on the back!. Worn less than 5 times and I can say in excellent condition. No rips, holes or any stains.
Approximate measurements: Although the keeper says 8 cm I find its width measures 8.5cms or 3.25''!! X60.75''
Asking $40+ shipping (buyer pays true shipping cost (or a bit less!) around $15 to US and $10-12 to Canada)

Combined shipping obviously possible.

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. THANKS!

Attachments

• 7fold.gif
    7fold.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads