• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boris Bidjan Saberi FW14 P13T Waxed Pants (XS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neostrifeX

Reaction score
NOTE: Cleaning out my wardrobe so this needs to go. I will consider all reasonable offers, but please keep in mind my price is very fair for a pair of brand new XS P13Ts, which sold out quick last season and this season.
:: Information ::
+ Boris Bidjan Saberi FW14 "Structurism" P13T-F177PL pants. The fabric is a sturdy vinyl pressed and crushed cotton twill. The typical BBS curved leg and double buttons are present. Please note that these are not the regular P13s which fit relaxed at the thigh, this model is slim from the thigh down and tapered. I haven't gotten a chance to wear this out since I've purchased it, so I'm passing on to a better home. The first 3 photos are stock while the last 4 are photos of the actual item. MSRP: ~$1100
:: Measurements ::
Waist: 28/30 inch
Rise: ~30 cm
Hem: ~14.5 cm
Total Length: ~115 cm
:: Sizing ::
+ Marked as a size XS, will fit a size 44 to a slim 46.
:: Condition ::
+ Brand new. 10/10, excellent condition. Comes with the original dust bag.
:: Shipping ::
+ Item will be shipped in the US free of charge with USPS Priority Mail. International buyers (excluding Russia) please message me for a shipping quote.
:: Questions / Requests ::
+ Please message me if you have any questions or requests for photos, but please do not waste my time if you aren't serious about purchasing.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 64
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    840.8 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads