1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Boots made by Russell Moccasin Company -- experiences

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by auto90403, Jun 6, 2007.

1. broken_oracle

broken_oracle Senior member

Not my sale, etc. etc., but anyone wearing a size 8 here may want to check out this pair of the Minimalist Thula Thula style in Chromexcel... pretty damn beautiful!

2. popman1967

popman1967 Active Member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. Toby Price

Toby Price Well-Known Member

Can anyone help me out with the sizing on Russell Moccasin Sporting Clay Chukkas? and anywhere that stocks them? Im a UK9 in most shoes and wear US10/UK9.5 in New Balance I'm guessing a might need to go half a size down (9.5US/8.5UK) would that be correct? Im in the UK and nowhere stocks them over here so want to make sure i get the size right for if i find anywhere overseas that will ship them to me

4. Fooleo

Fooleo Active Member

I actually just ordered a pair for myself, but went direct through Russell and sent them tracings. Though it may cost more being overseas, I highly recommend doing it. I ordered a khaki laramie suede sporting clays chukka with a leather midsole, on a brown vibram 2060, with 4 eyelets instead of 3. Came out to about $400, which is still about $200 less than that same make up from most Japanese Stockists. The people at russells are incredibly helpful in answering questions, and really will make sure you get a perfect fit.

5. Toby Price

Toby Price Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply mate, may look into that myself. Will try get in touch with them and see if they'll send them to me in the UK. Thanks

6. popman1967

popman1967 Active Member

The UK pound is actually pretty strong in comparison to the US dollar....The Canadian dollar on the other hand...sheesh!