1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BOOTS: Crocket & Jones Islay Roughout Size 8.5 D (US) BNIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mellowllama, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellowllama

mellowllama Active Member

Crockett & Jones dark brown oiled leather Islay wingtip boots. Brand new in box. Size 8.5D (US). Picture Gallery
    This is the roughout leather version of the standard C&J Islay boot seen here. Retail for $660. Offered for $330 shipped. Local pickup in Boston area welcome.

I've sold lots of high-end stuff on eBay including boots and watches (16 years 100% positive feedback). Happy to provide references.

Full info:
    1.25" (30mm) heel (approximately)
    Medallion toe, pull tab at topline, dot perforations and pinking, dark brown round laces and grommets, gunmetal-tone lace hooks, stitched welt
    Lace-up closure
    Lined
    Dainite studded rubber sole
    Made in England

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. mellowllama

Edit: Since posting I took these to a cobbler to try to widen them so I could wear them but to virtually no effect. Still otherwise BNIB. Now offering at $330 shipped free within Continental US. You are welcome to pick up/try on if you live in Boston.

3. mellowllama

Now open to best offers.

4. Skelnik

Skelnik Senior member

Looks like this is 8.5D US. Would you say they fit bigger than a typical 8.5D US shoe or about the same size?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.