• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coniston this side ..

D6B5ACB9-2563-46F3-9946-D1DAFC2651B4.jpeg
AFAD6BB1-6E53-4AC4-83CE-46A4EFE70099.jpeg

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your pics make me want donegals almost as much as the boots. I know you've posted some S&M, but whose are those?

Glad to enable.. They are S&M as well.

The first SM fabric that ever enticed me was the Donegal on trousers that @stephenaf2003 shared on this thread .. it’s a mistake that that cost me thousands ?

The other half of Donegal from this am BTW ..

81BB31B3-B50B-43DC-BF5C-5A26A8308FE3.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The first SM fabric that ever enticed me was the Donegal on trousers that @stephenaf2003 shared on this thread .. it’s a mistake that that cost me thousands ?

View attachment 1293443
well done, square echo's tie which is a nice contrast to shirt, but retains some crosshatch pattern similar to shirt. Fabric of suit coat is simply awesome. Natty dresser, aren't you?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1293443
Wow! Would love to see you post more fit pics bc it's not just your boots that are on point!

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Ordered a pair of these with the intention of turning them into monkey boots by removing the walking boot loops and inserting brass eyelets...(not me but shoe healer)...

They’re hand patinated and Norwegian welted so should be quite funky!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 154CA75F-F951-4845-8F22-46AF9CABB09E.jpeg
    154CA75F-F951-4845-8F22-46AF9CABB09E.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 63

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very nice - is this the dark brown colourway?

Yes it is the Dr Brown variation.. gets lighter in shade with time that I love.

well done, square echo's tie which is a nice contrast to shirt, but retains some crosshatch pattern similar to shirt. Fabric of suit coat is simply awesome. Natty dresser, aren't you?

.. work in progress :)
Thank you for the encouragement.

Wow! Would love to see you post more fit pics bc it's not just your boots that are on point!

Not quite there yet but thanks for the encouragement. I am a silent reader of the fit pic daily posts :)

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes it is the Dr Brown variation.. gets lighter in shade with time that I love.

.. work in progress :)
Thank you for the encouragement.

Not quite there yet but thanks for the encouragement. I am a silent reader of the fit pic daily posts :)
You are welcome, but already (based on postings here) are above 99.9 % of the average male out there. Of course, the only people who notice this stuff are here, but none the less, looking great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads