• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Oops. Typo. I meant to say "going for roast". I'd love to learn how to roast coffee beans ever since growing up near a coffee shop. My preferred brew method is plain old drip; French press if I feel like shaking it up. Single origin agree. What's a city++?
It is a standard of roast level that is agreed upon by roasters so that there is a way to actually compare between sources. City is right after the bean has enough development to lose the grainy flavors are turned more toward the caramel type flavors of something being roasted. From that point onward, you start losing more of the original flavor of the bean. At the point of a Starbucks medium roast, there really is nothing left of the original bean.

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Signs of fall -- Grant Stone shell Ottawas
20190906_112048.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Well, something different today. People keep telling me green shoes are too bold or hard to style and that I made a mistake ordering them for my shop.

I enjoy them very much (Carlos Santos Sintra Chukkas)

View attachment 1237875
I’ve some green cordovan monkey boots, different colour to match but mainly looks black.

Nice boots sir.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
I’ve some green cordovan monkey boots, different colour to match but mainly looks black.

Nice boots sir.
I don't think it is very difficult to match (dark green) and i also shot a pic with dark jeans. But I agree those and blue shoes are more of an acquired taste. Here's some Dinkelacker Blue Shell. Thank you btw @Crafty Cumbrian

misiuacademy

Reaction score
I've recently become aware of HD. The broguing is incredible from afar. Nice boots.
I have written a review if you want to check out some details.

The broguing was a little sloppy on the back of one foot but overall pretty good. The price was extremely high though you need to be a real fan of the style. I enjoy wearing them a lot!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads