• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your watches always capture my attention more than the shoes lol (not to say the shoes aren't great!). The recent addition of watch [photos is appreciated. Also, it takes a man of great taste to opt for a Glashutte - not very well known. I hope you're loving this piece. Which exact model is that?

Thank you. I don’t have many but very happy with the ones I do. The link provided below is correct. It’s their Senator Chrono in Platinum w/ the awesome “silver plated with friction” dial that doesn’t get nearly as much love by the bloggers and IG to be revered.

GO Senator Chronograph Panorama Date...

💯

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I don’t have many but very happy with the ones I do. The link provided below is correct. It’s their Senator Chrono in Platinum w/ the awesome “silver plated with friction” dial that doesn’t get nearly as much love by the bloggers and IG to be revered.

💯

I have the stainless black dial version BTW. 👊👊👊

IMG_20220620_054233_967.jpg

hysteria

Reaction score

💯

Love the deep black dial ..

You guys are great lol.
The one that gets a lot of love is the Panoreserve, which is very unique and far more affordable than the A Lange and Sohne alternative. That's the only Glasshutte on my list that I really want, but I've never seen this model before, soI'm going to add to my list. Looks fantastic.

While looking up yoru model, I also discovered this, which I think also looks fantastic: https://www.jomashop.com/glashutte-...fYvRlLRdLDXF1Jr0wlw_VJyruJAh4ltkaAnQ8EALw_wcB

@nishant you have a JLC as well that you recently posted in the AM gruop I think. Which model is that?
I'm familiar with the more simpler JLCs in addition to the REverso, but I think yours' was quite a complex dial, and probably a hefty price tag to go with lol. But it looks phenomenal.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are great lol.
The one that gets a lot of love is the Panoreserve, which is very unique and far more affordable than the A Lange and Sohne alternative. That's the only Glasshutte on my list that I really want, but I've never seen this model before, soI'm going to add to my list. Looks fantastic.

While looking up yoru model, I also discovered this, which I think also looks fantastic: https://www.jomashop.com/glashutte-...fYvRlLRdLDXF1Jr0wlw_VJyruJAh4ltkaAnQ8EALw_wcB

@nishant you have a JLC as well that you recently posted in the AM gruop I think. Which model is that?
I'm familiar with the more simpler JLCs in addition to the REverso, but I think yours' was quite a complex dial, and probably a hefty price tag to go with lol. But it looks phenomenal.

I love the understated elegance of GO. The simpler ALS are phenomenal but I would wait for the market to cool down some before getting them.. they will come down to more reasonable levels I am sure.

I have 2 JLCs - a Duometre & an EL2. They are both phenomenal pieces and well worth the wait I had to put in to collect funds to procure them.

hysteria

Reaction score
I love the understated elegance of GO. The simpler ALS are phenomenal but I would wait for the market to cool down some before getting them.. they will come down to more reasonable levels I am sure.

I have 2 JLCs - a Duometre & an EL2. They are both phenomenal pieces and well worth the wait I had to put in to collect funds to procure them.

Your Glashutte here - I looked it up, and I see two different prcie tags lol. I see some around the 10-15k range annd some around the 40k+ range. I don't really notice the different tough other than colours.

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your Glashutte here - I looked it up, and I see two different prcie tags lol. I see some around the 10-15k range annd some around the 40k+ range. I don't really notice the different tough other than colours.

Stainless Steel vs. Precious Metal (Platinum or Gold).

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads