• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just arrived this very nice pair of chukkas from Cobbler Union, maybe the best chukkas I own. Since my feet are bulky due to my daily running, pointy toe boxes are avoided.

The Utah leather looks great, the quilted heel cup show lots of attention to detail and the red linning adds some joy. There are 4 holes (brogues?) on the side that gives some additional visual interest to a very versatile boot.

Brand: Cobbler Union
Model: Chukka / Brown Utah
Last: 312
Welt: 360
Sole: Dainite

IMG_4605.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4609.JPG

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just arrived this very nice pair of chukkas from Cobbler Union, maybe the best chukkas I own. Since my feet are bulky due to my daily running, pointy toe boxes are avoided.

The Utah leather looks great, the quilted heel cup show lots of attention to detail and the red linning adds some joy. There are 4 holes (brogues?) on the side that gives some additional visual interest to a very versatile boot.

Brand: Cobbler Union
Model: Chukka / Brown Utah
Last: 312
Welt: 360
Sole: Dainite

IMG_4605.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4609.JPG

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG
These are very well executed

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-post from Alden thread. Getting tired of wearing pajamas/shorts and slippers every damn day, so decided to take these Cigar WTB out of the box and wear them during the second half of the work day. Of course boots this nice deserve to be worn with decent pair of pants, so changed out of PJs. Paired with Kreis cayman tail belt. The darker color on the ridges match the Cigar shell while the rest of the belt picks up welt and edge color.

DSC_1055.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG
DSC_1059.JPG

Last edited:

kevenmee

Reaction score
Color 4 Vibergs that got significantly darker with some lexol, hopefully it will lighten up a bit with some wear. Really miss how vibrant the color 4 used to be!

APnCclr.jpg

Really love how resilient shell is and how well it cleans up - some before pics:
egPznA0.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Color 4 Vibergs that got significantly darker with some lexol, hopefully it will lighten up a bit with some wear. Really miss how vibrant the color 4 used to be!

APnCclr.jpg

Really love how resilient shell is and how well it cleans up - some before pics:
egPznA0.jpg
Those clean up exceedingly well..?

MacGuffen

Reaction score
If you were to own only one pair of Cordovan boots, what would you guys say is the most essential / versatile?

Service boots in #8? Was thinking about something like these Carminas. I'm not familiar with Vibergs.
1619258590933.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads