• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
StC MOD 524..

8B3310B7-80F7-45B2-96F4-762B30C71D8D.jpeg
316402C8-8E39-46C9-95F1-C6E45C84C29C.jpeg
5F1F1E3D-B156-4A50-A623-71E53C7FF626.jpeg

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Olive Shinki Shell Meermin first wear.
View attachment 1478807

Absolutely love the color on these, these things are gorgeous. If you can believe it, two months after they were supposed to be delivered, these guys are still giving me platitudes. It’s a shame really I mean I understand the, “you get what you pay for,”shtick.
But, I’m literally not even getting that...lol.:facepalm:

I’m just confused, I’ll never understand a businesses reluctance to give a customer a straight answer. For me that’s all I want, this constant, they’re going to be ready in 10 days, gets old after the third and even more so fourth telling.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or just 566.25 euro (665 USD) when shipping to the EU.... I never understand these price inflations US webstores calculate when shipping abroad.

The same happens the other way around with some stores...

EUtroll

Reaction score
What's the general feeling as to comfort of Meermin's boots these days?

I've realised I need a pair of boots to the be massacred at the playground/mud fields in all weathers. Was thinking loake but not very nice options currently and quite pricey these days for the intended use.

Phoenician

Reaction score
Absolutely love the color on these, these things are gorgeous. If you can believe it, two months after they were supposed to be delivered, these guys are still giving me platitudes. It’s a shame really I mean I understand the, “you get what you pay for,”shtick.
But, I’m literally not even getting that...lol.:facepalm:

I’m just confused, I’ll never understand a businesses reluctance to give a customer a straight answer. For me that’s all I want, this constant, they’re going to be ready in 10 days, gets old after the third and even more so fourth telling.

wonder if the delay is in the factory in China or something holding them up when they arrive in Spain before coming to you. If they’re drop shipped to you directly from China, it wouldn’t seem like there could be as much causing a delay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads