• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phoenician

Reaction score
The handsome but elusive to me, Crockett & Jones Galway 2 arrived today and I'm thrilled to have finally found them at CJ Canary Wharf in London. What a classic looking boot

20200709_183746~2.jpg
20200709_183805~2.jpg
20200709_183816~2.jpg

rob80bboots

Reaction score
New Paul Smith Stow Tricker's Stows on Tuesday...
Paul Sniths.jpg
....like to get my shoes/boots broken in....and even with the crazy heat still managed to get about 15K on them over the last few days.
Paul Smith.jpg
...usually go for a darker shade but these Marron Antique, which were basically an impulse buy, are growing on me.
Paul Smith 2.jpg
.... playing rotation with another new pair of Tricker's Stow, in Kudu Polo, which also coincidentally landed this week.
polo2.jpg

patrickngai

Reaction score
Unusual to see shell used for hiking. How does it hold up?

To put in a bit of context, the hike was not arduous at all. The trail was reasonably flat and well maintained, however was very rocky. I kicked up a few rocks which made a few scratches on the surface of the shell (nothing a bit of cordovan creme won’t fix). Shell scuffs pretty easily... Other than that, they held up fine. I wouldn’t recommend it for more serious hikes as a sharp rock can do real damage, but for something easy, shell is always fun to wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics