• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Last arrival until my mto madness month start arriving. @Munky Docs in Horween cxl..seem to fit about a half size up..
65EE7498-2EA8-422B-AA9E-D3B05856194D.jpeg

rob80bboots

Reaction score
Crafty proudly displayed his Tricker's MTO Eaton in Kudu Sign previously...and for good reason.
...I was fortunate enough to pick up one of these rare pair from the Shoe Healer ......mine here but in au naturel (the welt that is).
Eaton Kudo.jpg
EATON.jpg

Phoenician

Reaction score

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Those look beautiful. Where did you get them from, Crafty? I didn't spot them on the Doc's page. Best wishes, Munky
Mr Porter. Were/are on sale. Thought you’d recommended them... maybe I’m going mad! ? really soft leather.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truman Black Burgundy Rambler. Ramblin in that general direction.

IMG_20200630_133845_117.jpg

(sorry about that. my phone hates my thumbs and misspells.)

Last edited:

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr Porter. Were/are on sale. Thought you’d recommended them... maybe I’m going mad! ? really soft leather.

Just madder than usual, perhaps? :crackup:No, I recommended the Horween veg-tans (quickly into a sale and sold out) and pairs of kudu shoes (now in clearance). Clearly, other people have no taste. You do, with your Doc boots, though. Beautiful. Yours, with envy, Munky.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Just madder than usual, perhaps? :crackup:No, I recommended the Horween veg-tans (quickly into a sale and sold out) and pairs of kudu shoes (now in clearance). Clearly, other people have no taste. You do, with your Doc boots, though. Beautiful. Yours, with envy, Munky.
Get a pair bought sir...?

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Very nice! He does superb work and been impressed with everything I've seen him produce so far. It's nice that there are talented independent makers in the market to give the big makers a run for their money!

btw, what's the landmark in the background of your photos?
Is it not Phoenician Towers?

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! He does superb work and been impressed with everything I've seen him produce so far. It's nice that there are talented independent makers in the market to give the big makers a run for their money!

btw, what's the landmark in the background of your photos?

Casa Loma in Toronto.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads