• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Olive Shinki Shell Meermin first wear.
View attachment 1478807
Absolutely love the color on these, these things are gorgeous. If you can believe it, two months after they were supposed to be delivered, these guys are still giving me platitudes. It’s a shame really I mean I understand the, “you get what you pay for,”shtick.
But, I’m literally not even getting that...lol.:facepalm:

I’m just confused, I’ll never understand a businesses reluctance to give a customer a straight answer. For me that’s all I want, this constant, they’re going to be ready in 10 days, gets old after the third and even more so fourth telling.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brook Brothers Golden Fleece boot sale: Retail $748 Sale price $207 (w/promo code BC1818) Free shipping

Proleet

Reaction score
Or just 566.25 euro (665 USD) when shipping to the EU.... I never understand these price inflations US webstores calculate when shipping abroad.
The same happens the other way around with some stores...

EUtroll

Reaction score
What's the general feeling as to comfort of Meermin's boots these days?

I've realised I need a pair of boots to the be massacred at the playground/mud fields in all weathers. Was thinking loake but not very nice options currently and quite pricey these days for the intended use.

Phoenician

Reaction score
Absolutely love the color on these, these things are gorgeous. If you can believe it, two months after they were supposed to be delivered, these guys are still giving me platitudes. It’s a shame really I mean I understand the, “you get what you pay for,”shtick.
But, I’m literally not even getting that...lol.:facepalm:

I’m just confused, I’ll never understand a businesses reluctance to give a customer a straight answer. For me that’s all I want, this constant, they’re going to be ready in 10 days, gets old after the third and even more so fourth telling.
wonder if the delay is in the factory in China or something holding them up when they arrive in Spain before coming to you. If they’re drop shipped to you directly from China, it wouldn’t seem like there could be as much causing a delay.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's