• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’re usually built to withstand Armageddon but can have less than faultless QC. The four pairs I have are great and the service boot profile is pretty much an unbeatable interpretation.
never owned Viberg as their work boots don’t do it for me. How’s the Chelsea? They look great. Is that an oily leather like CXL or Dublin?

sicigpat

Reaction score
Both pair are beautiful. I agree with your description of the service boots. Depending on the light mine look brown with olive and red undertones or olive with brown and red undertones. They are unique looking and I’m very happy with the way they turned out
35C3C714-F662-44F8-8747-0FF074BE1B77.jpeg

Phoenician

Reaction score
They’re usually built to withstand Armageddon but can have less than faultless QC. The four pairs I have are great and the service boot profile is pretty much an unbeatable interpretation.

Thanks mate, figured that would be the case, they look tough. I hear you on Viberg quality control. Looked at a few pair at a retailer, but the ones I tried in my size looked like dogshit in the QC department. After asking on the Viberg forum, it seems its just something you accept with that brand and their hubris
knowing they can get away with it

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
never owned Viberg as their work boots don’t do it for me. How’s the Chelsea? They look great. Is that an oily leather like CXL or Dublin?
I like it, definitely chunkier than your normal Chelsea. This is just Horween natural CXL with a few years of wear.

Edit - I'll add that these are in the 41466 last from Shop Lost and Found, which i haven't seen repeated. Most everything they do in Chelsea is on 2050 these days.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami