• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

rob80bboots

Reaction score
New Paul Smith Stow Tricker's Stows on Tuesday...
Paul Sniths.jpg
....like to get my shoes/boots broken in....and even with the crazy heat still managed to get about 15K on them over the last few days.
Paul Smith.jpg
...usually go for a darker shade but these Marron Antique, which were basically an impulse buy, are growing on me.
Paul Smith 2.jpg
.... playing rotation with another new pair of Tricker's Stow, in Kudu Polo, which also coincidentally landed this week.
polo2.jpg

patrickngai

Reaction score
Unusual to see shell used for hiking. How does it hold up?
To put in a bit of context, the hike was not arduous at all. The trail was reasonably flat and well maintained, however was very rocky. I kicked up a few rocks which made a few scratches on the surface of the shell (nothing a bit of cordovan creme won’t fix). Shell scuffs pretty easily... Other than that, they held up fine. I wouldn’t recommend it for more serious hikes as a sharp rock can do real damage, but for something easy, shell is always fun to wear.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.