• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Phoenician

Reaction score
Casa Loma in Toronto.
Wow, it's beautiful! I was just in Toronto for work before the pandemic struck but didn't even know it was there.

I was interested in it, as I'm looking for a castle to live in, but that seems to small for my needs. I'm after something about 300,000 square feet, with a moat and alligators; you know, what everyone wants. :p

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's beautiful! I was just in Toronto for work before the pandemic struck but didn't even know it was there.

I was interested in it, as I'm looking for a castle to live in, but that seems to small for my needs. I'm after something about 300,000 square feet, with a moat and alligators; you know, what everyone wants. :p
Plenty in Scotland mate. Laird of the manor...

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
Crosspost from the Tricker's thread

Let me introduce the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour.

These boots arrived yesterday and I have to say that I am very very happy. It was an impulssive purchase and had some regrets, but once I saw them all the bad feelings just vanished.

The boots are very comfortable due to the crepe sole, I haven't owned a pair of GYW goots in crepe but they feel great, the suede is thick and gentle. Is impressive how Trickers work flawlessly this thick leathers and welts.

Some advice from fellow members (can I say shoefreaks?), how do I keep the crepe sole clean?

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Let me introduce the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour.

These boots arrived yesterday and I have to say that I am very very happy. It was an impulssive purchase and had some regrets, but once I saw them all the bad feelings just vanished.

The boots are very comfortable due to the crepe sole, I haven't owned a pair of GYW goots in crepe but they feel great, the suede is thick and gentle. Is impressive how Trickers work flawlessly this thick leathers and welts.

Some advice from fellow members (can I say shoefreaks?), how do I keep the crepe sole clean?

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG
Embrace the dirtiness of the crepe sole! You will be unable to keep it clean unfortunately

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only prayer...of course what I mean is, no hope of that happening.

Mercurio

Reaction score
As the guys at Church's know, crepe soles are impossible to keep clean, that is why they paint it on the sides as with my Ryder Maracca suede dessert boots. That could be an alternative solution if they get too dirty...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.