• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Phoenician

Reaction score
Casa Loma in Toronto.
Wow, it's beautiful! I was just in Toronto for work before the pandemic struck but didn't even know it was there.

I was interested in it, as I'm looking for a castle to live in, but that seems to small for my needs. I'm after something about 300,000 square feet, with a moat and alligators; you know, what everyone wants. :p

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's beautiful! I was just in Toronto for work before the pandemic struck but didn't even know it was there.

I was interested in it, as I'm looking for a castle to live in, but that seems to small for my needs. I'm after something about 300,000 square feet, with a moat and alligators; you know, what everyone wants. :p
Plenty in Scotland mate. Laird of the manor...

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
Crosspost from the Tricker's thread

Let me introduce the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour.

These boots arrived yesterday and I have to say that I am very very happy. It was an impulssive purchase and had some regrets, but once I saw them all the bad feelings just vanished.

The boots are very comfortable due to the crepe sole, I haven't owned a pair of GYW goots in crepe but they feel great, the suede is thick and gentle. Is impressive how Trickers work flawlessly this thick leathers and welts.

Some advice from fellow members (can I say shoefreaks?), how do I keep the crepe sole clean?

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Let me introduce the Tricker's Leo African Explorer Shooting boot in Kudu reverse suede in ridge colour.

These boots arrived yesterday and I have to say that I am very very happy. It was an impulssive purchase and had some regrets, but once I saw them all the bad feelings just vanished.

The boots are very comfortable due to the crepe sole, I haven't owned a pair of GYW goots in crepe but they feel great, the suede is thick and gentle. Is impressive how Trickers work flawlessly this thick leathers and welts.

Some advice from fellow members (can I say shoefreaks?), how do I keep the crepe sole clean?

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG
Embrace the dirtiness of the crepe sole! You will be unable to keep it clean unfortunately

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only prayer...of course what I mean is, no hope of that happening.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.