• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Phoenician

Reaction score

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look beautiful. Where did you get them from, Crafty? I didn't spot them on the Doc's page. Best wishes, Munky
Mr Porter. Were/are on sale. Thought you’d recommended them... maybe I’m going mad! 😂 really soft leather.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr Porter. Were/are on sale. Thought you’d recommended them... maybe I’m going mad! 😂 really soft leather.
Just madder than usual, perhaps? :crackup:No, I recommended the Horween veg-tans (quickly into a sale and sold out) and pairs of kudu shoes (now in clearance). Clearly, other people have no taste. You do, with your Doc boots, though. Beautiful. Yours, with envy, Munky.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just madder than usual, perhaps? :crackup:No, I recommended the Horween veg-tans (quickly into a sale and sold out) and pairs of kudu shoes (now in clearance). Clearly, other people have no taste. You do, with your Doc boots, though. Beautiful. Yours, with envy, Munky.
Get a pair bought sir...🥳

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! He does superb work and been impressed with everything I've seen him produce so far. It's nice that there are talented independent makers in the market to give the big makers a run for their money!

btw, what's the landmark in the background of your photos?
Is it not Phoenician Towers?

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! He does superb work and been impressed with everything I've seen him produce so far. It's nice that there are talented independent makers in the market to give the big makers a run for their money!

btw, what's the landmark in the background of your photos?
Casa Loma in Toronto.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.