• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phoenician

Reaction score
Bodiley's Highland (C&J Skye 3) in chestnut today for a hot day in the desert (albeit staying inside at home)

20200622_185437~2.jpg
20200622_185422~2.jpg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own a pair of John Lofgrens? I’m curious to see how your insoles look like. I had bought a pair of the M-43s and the insole after one day was all wrinkly and uncomfortable. The retailer agreed to exchange them and the new pair looks to be in the same condition. I’ve never seen a leather insole like this before.

First pair after a day of wear:

New pair unworn:

Mallaig

Reaction score
X-post from Trickers thread.

Trickers Grassmere boots just arrived from Amazon. They are UK9.5, width 6. Scotch grain leather, commando soles.

I was really hoping that Amazon was listing the US size.

They are awesome boots. At $250 they are a steal. Trickers website has these for sale at $550.

If anyone wants to take these off my hands at cost plus shipping, please let me know. Otherwise I'll just return them to Amazon.

IMG_1803.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads