• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the look of them and prices seem good. Think I heard they’re not the most comfortable and soles can be quite hard.
I’ve cordovan and cxl and both are excellent. Cordovan comes with JR sole and cxl commando. Happy with mine.

notdos

Reaction score
I've been thinking about some of these. How do they feel compared to something like a Crockett and Jones?
C&J uses a higher quality leather, imho. However, if you can get your sizing right on CS, it’s a great looking shoe for the $.

bantone

Reaction score
C&J uses a higher quality leather, imho. However, if you can get your sizing right on CS, it’s a great looking shoe for the $.
I think I will lean towards C&J then if that's the case. I appreciate it!

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I heard you say that in person, I'd probably ask you to repeat yourself afew times...
I'm not sure I could. But I do like writing it out... ;)

George Red

Reaction score
So, I saw this on Instagram. No idea who this Japanese boot maker is but this is legitimately one of the most beautiful boots I have ever seen. I don’t know what color schemes or outfits I’d wear this with, but this shit just gave me a mother fucking hard on. Wow.
EBEAADF8-69F0-4BFD-BE67-A3CA25B302DB.png
56B20FF3-DBE5-4A1E-85DF-11245A4846EE.png
754A1E98-9FA2-42E9-B426-712033DC78F7.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.