• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
Got these brand new from YOOX. Isaia boots with suede + shearling. Can't believe how cheap they were. Yoox basically didn't tag the brand in their e-commerce system lol. $134 plus shipping and the fit is perfect. Can't get much better than that!

Attachments

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So they not tagged as Isaia? Under what brand did you find it under

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of jodhpurs but THAT HEEL STACK!... Gorgeous
As a boot guy, I can’t imagine not liking Jodhpurs, but as they say..different strokes. These remind me a lot of the Ropers I wore as a kid growing up in Texas, but with a little bit of sophistication added.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll admit that for me there is nothing like a great pair of shell boots, but I have to say, I’m really digging the few pair of veg tanned horse butt boots I have. These Ron Rider Natty Jodhpurs are awesome.
View attachment 1326451
My favourite boot of all is
My Viberg Guidi horse hide. It has double
leather soles but weather is usually wet here!! Just sent them to Shoe healer to have metal toe plates (flush) and a cover sole added so shouldn’t need resoled for years. Will post pics when they get back.

Attachments

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
So they not tagged as Isaia? Under what brand did you find it under
If you use Lyst, it will find stuff that's not tagged in their system under the meta data but is in the description text or product name text.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%