• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Coffandcig

Reaction score
A fellow roaster? What is your equipment and preferred brew method?

I tend to stick to single origins and a light medium roast or city++ to full city.
Oops. Typo. I meant to say "going for roast". I'd love to learn how to roast coffee beans ever since growing up near a coffee shop. My preferred brew method is plain old drip; French press if I feel like shaking it up. Single origin agree. What's a city++?

Reaction score
Oops. Typo. I meant to say "going for roast". I'd love to learn how to roast coffee beans ever since growing up near a coffee shop. My preferred brew method is plain old drip; French press if I feel like shaking it up. Single origin agree. What's a city++?
It is a standard of roast level that is agreed upon by roasters so that there is a way to actually compare between sources. City is right after the bean has enough development to lose the grainy flavors are turned more toward the caramel type flavors of something being roasted. From that point onward, you start losing more of the original flavor of the bean. At the point of a Starbucks medium roast, there really is nothing left of the original bean.

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, something different today. People keep telling me green shoes are too bold or hard to style and that I made a mistake ordering them for my shop.

I enjoy them very much (Carlos Santos Sintra Chukkas)

View attachment 1237875
I’ve some green cordovan monkey boots, different colour to match but mainly looks black.

Nice boots sir.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
I’ve some green cordovan monkey boots, different colour to match but mainly looks black.

Nice boots sir.
I don't think it is very difficult to match (dark green) and i also shot a pic with dark jeans. But I agree those and blue shoes are more of an acquired taste. Here's some Dinkelacker Blue Shell. Thank you btw @Crafty Cumbrian

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it with black or blue denim. It’s the rest of the outfit you’ve to match...

Horses for courses though sir.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
I've recently become aware of HD. The broguing is incredible from afar. Nice boots.
I have written a review if you want to check out some details.

The broguing was a little sloppy on the back of one foot but overall pretty good. The price was extremely high though you need to be a real fan of the style. I enjoy wearing them a lot!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.