• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B2C03B3C-6C8B-49A2-9FE1-A9E0D2CF5AEA.jpeg
D93AAAE4-BD7B-4B56-A73E-9D4A758F30A7.jpeg
52D148C0-6654-45C1-A759-C50DA0E3B7FD.jpeg

Enzo B X Rota today !!

EE5295CE-2DDD-4C39-8525-896BBD25800D.jpeg

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How sharp is that last? Would you mind taking a top down photo, please?

Sorry - missed this way back. Here's a top down view from Skoak. The last is actually fairly generous across the forefoot - it's not a narrow last, per se. The toe box does narrow dramatically - but is sufficiently elongated that I don't find as toe-squishing as, say Vass K last or Bonafe 946 in an equivalent size, even though it looks more pointy than either of those.

orig.jpg

And not top-down, but at least this gives you some idea of proportions in a UK 9.

orig.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here own anything from White's Boots? Can you speak to the sizing? I'm looking at a couple of pairs second hand. Do I size down one, like with Viberg, Red Wing, etc.?

StanleyWingtip

Reaction score
Anyone here own anything from White's Boots? Can you speak to the sizing? I'm looking at a couple of pairs second hand. Do I size down one, like with Viberg, Red Wing, etc.?

I just got a pair from whites not too long ago in 13D.MP service boots..I haven't owned any RW's or Bergs but my other boots that you may be familiar with are Thorogood 6" Moc toe's, AE Daltons, both 13D and carmina balmorals 12(EU) on robert last. Daltons are definitely more snug on me, but my sock game is ****. I can comfortably wear athletic crew socks or dress socks with any of them. mostly comes down to lacing and activities.

FWIW if you think these boots will be around for another week or two I'd send foot tracings into BakerShoe.com w. the model/build specs. They'll give you a call in a weeks time with a size suggestion, and inevitably try to sell you a pair but thats up to you. From the reviews I've read on the streetwear side and more so reddit/GYW, the dude that does the fitting rarely ***** up.

Baker ended up being $50 cheaper than Whites site and offered more customization (very odd) and the fit is very good.

What style(s) are you looking at?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads