• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

youtubs

Reaction score
Here's what's on the boot menu today: Carmina Frankenstitch Jumpers from Skoaktiebolaget and more of the 3sixteens.

Last edited:

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very very nice!!! In getting hooked big time. I could look at your shoe/boots pics all day and night :)

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm....well you know who to contact if you EVER need or want to sell some!! LOL.
Beautiful boots and shoes!!

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Summer suede stocktake

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any time bud. There are so many nice shoes and boots in this site. Opening my eyes big time. New brands and styles for me. I need to find someone close to the Atlanta Geirgia area. :)

youtubs

Reaction score
Burgundy Viberg's today and lightweight black raw denim from Rogue Territory.

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ong you are killing. Those are so awesome. Look way expensive :). Please share all you want. I'm lovin it

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any time bud. There are so many nice shoes and boots in this site. Opening my eyes big time. New brands and styles for me. I need to find someone close to the Atlanta Geirgia area. :)

Cobbler Union is in Atlanta. Might want to give them a look.

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll check them out on line this evening I want to see these shoes and boots in person. Lol. I bet the leather is awesome

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love to find a boot buddy close to the Atlanta area too. I'm on a boot hunt ( shoes too). :)

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to send out a thank - you to everyone for the tips and advice today and for sharing picture of your boots and shoes! Post away guys!! Just include the brand and name of the shoes\boots please. I've been a boot guy for a while now but mainly western cowboy boot type. Maybe it's a Georgia thing....:LOL. I think its time for me to step up my boot collection to some of the ones I have been viewing from my boot buddies!! Again, thanks and if any one need cowboy boots.....I have plenty!! LOL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads