• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hollandn

Reaction score
Crafty I don’t even want to know how many boots you own.

I added two to the collection.
View attachment 1839936 View attachment 1839938 View attachment 1839939 View attachment 1839940 View attachment 1839941
Good to see the gear lever protector is on the left foot as well on the Trickers. Website says only on right boot which is a bit useless if you own a motorcycle post 1970’s ish!! Only have a size 6.5 left which is a bit useless for me otherwise I would get a pair.

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thought of having to get your foot in then lace these up each time without speed hooks gives me palpatations. :D
Speed hooks would be better for sure. If I only had a few boots I'd see about correcting that but as it is these will probably be worn a few times per year so I'll tough it out.

Good to see the gear lever protector is on the left foot as well on the Trickers. Website says only on right boot which is a bit useless if you own a motorcycle post 1970’s ish!! Only have a size 6.5 left which is a bit useless for me otherwise I would get a pair.
Yep only on the right would be pretty pointless although these won't see a shift lever. The BMW Motorradd boots and my other pairs will do that job much better.

Today
IMG_6629.jpg
IMG_6627.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let’s see those monk boots on the hoof, I’ve been wanting a pair for awhile.
Been wetter than water this week..
It’s a pair I didn’t think I’d ever buy but wanted something a little different for dressier stuff. I rarely wear suits etc but even with tweeds or trousers should be superb. I had the edge dyed darker to hopefully allow it to be dressed up or down.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redboostnews