• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your watches always capture my attention more than the shoes lol (not to say the shoes aren't great!). The recent addition of watch [photos is appreciated. Also, it takes a man of great taste to opt for a Glashutte - not very well known. I hope you're loving this piece. Which exact model is that?
Thank you. I don’t have many but very happy with the ones I do. The link provided below is correct. It’s their Senator Chrono in Platinum w/ the awesome “silver plated with friction” dial that doesn’t get nearly as much love by the bloggers and IG to be revered.

GO Senator Chronograph Panorama Date...

💯

mebiuspower

Reaction score
Thank you. I don’t have many but very happy with the ones I do. The link provided below is correct. It’s their Senator Chrono in Platinum w/ the awesome “silver plated with friction” dial that doesn’t get nearly as much love by the bloggers and IG to be revered.

💯
I have the stainless black dial version BTW. 👊👊👊

IMG_20220620_054233_967.jpg

hysteria

Reaction score

💯
Love the deep black dial ..
You guys are great lol.
The one that gets a lot of love is the Panoreserve, which is very unique and far more affordable than the A Lange and Sohne alternative. That's the only Glasshutte on my list that I really want, but I've never seen this model before, soI'm going to add to my list. Looks fantastic.

While looking up yoru model, I also discovered this, which I think also looks fantastic: https://www.jomashop.com/glashutte-watch-39-34-03-22-04.html?js&gclid=Cj0KCQjwntCVBhDdARIsAMEwACkUD407k3tmVcbIxZwP6gtfYvRlLRdLDXF1Jr0wlw_VJyruJAh4ltkaAnQ8EALw_wcB

@nishant you have a JLC as well that you recently posted in the AM gruop I think. Which model is that?
I'm familiar with the more simpler JLCs in addition to the REverso, but I think yours' was quite a complex dial, and probably a hefty price tag to go with lol. But it looks phenomenal.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are great lol.
The one that gets a lot of love is the Panoreserve, which is very unique and far more affordable than the A Lange and Sohne alternative. That's the only Glasshutte on my list that I really want, but I've never seen this model before, soI'm going to add to my list. Looks fantastic.

While looking up yoru model, I also discovered this, which I think also looks fantastic: https://www.jomashop.com/glashutte-watch-39-34-03-22-04.html?js&gclid=Cj0KCQjwntCVBhDdARIsAMEwACkUD407k3tmVcbIxZwP6gtfYvRlLRdLDXF1Jr0wlw_VJyruJAh4ltkaAnQ8EALw_wcB

@nishant you have a JLC as well that you recently posted in the AM gruop I think. Which model is that?
I'm familiar with the more simpler JLCs in addition to the REverso, but I think yours' was quite a complex dial, and probably a hefty price tag to go with lol. But it looks phenomenal.
I love the understated elegance of GO. The simpler ALS are phenomenal but I would wait for the market to cool down some before getting them.. they will come down to more reasonable levels I am sure.

I have 2 JLCs - a Duometre & an EL2. They are both phenomenal pieces and well worth the wait I had to put in to collect funds to procure them.

hysteria

Reaction score
I love the understated elegance of GO. The simpler ALS are phenomenal but I would wait for the market to cool down some before getting them.. they will come down to more reasonable levels I am sure.

I have 2 JLCs - a Duometre & an EL2. They are both phenomenal pieces and well worth the wait I had to put in to collect funds to procure them.
Your Glashutte here - I looked it up, and I see two different prcie tags lol. I see some around the 10-15k range annd some around the 40k+ range. I don't really notice the different tough other than colours.

mebiuspower

Reaction score
Your Glashutte here - I looked it up, and I see two different prcie tags lol. I see some around the 10-15k range annd some around the 40k+ range. I don't really notice the different tough other than colours.
Stainless Steel vs. Precious Metal (Platinum or Gold).

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valentina Calzature