• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bemk

Reaction score
Nice colour tobacco. I got one a few years back in a different suede on a leather sole. My rock star chic look!
Haha, thx! Yeah, I had similar thoughts! Often I see a piece of apparel and think first "Wow!" and then instantly next "Ah, nah, that's too much!" In former times I always slept about it and then got it the next day and I learned, that every time this happens I totally love the thing. Probably I get bolder with age.
However, at 55, when I looked into the mirror with these Tobacco Suede boots on, I really had to adjust to my new self, LOL! It helped that I instantly got complimented from two women in my quarter, when this sexy author presented himself to the world outside.

Here's the other new pair of boots, which arrived this week, the Craftsman in Dark Tan. (Crosspost from the RM Williams thread)

211205_14612-RMWilliams-Craftsman_Dark-Tan.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, thx! Yeah, I had similar thoughts! Often I see a piece of apparel and think first "Wow!" and then instantly next "Ah, nah, that's too much!" In former times I always slept about it and then got it the next day and I learned, that every time this happens I totally love the thing. Probably I get bolder with age.
However, at 55, when I looked into the mirror with these Tobacco Suede boots on, I really had to adjust to my new self, LOL! It helped that I instantly got complimented from two women in my quarter, when this sexy author presented himself to the world outside.

Here's the other new pair of boots, which arrived this week, the Craftsman in Dark Tan. (Crosspost from the RM Williams thread)

View attachment 1715126
That’s it mate. Half is your attitude towards yourself. I tend to go with it and think later..😂

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.