• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

svf

Reaction score
Meermin GMTO open for another 36 hours, with these blue museum shell cordovans really popping (h/t Justin at theshoesnobblog).

Can anyone weigh in on how Meermin boots fit? I know, I know, depends on the last, but do they tend to run larger or smaller?
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 7.20.08 PM.png

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meermin GMTO open for another 36 hours, with these blue museum shell cordovans really popping (h/t Justin at theshoesnobblog).

Can anyone weigh in on how Meermin boots fit? I know, I know, depends on the last, but do they tend to run larger or smaller?
View attachment 1683687
May I suggest visiting the Meermin’s thread: plenty of information over there.

Reactions: svf

CZZ300

Reaction score

View attachment 1683687
My view is Meermin boots/shoes are largely true to size with just a tad more room on the heel.

Reactions: svf

BrutonGaster

Reaction score
Electric-Boot-JORMUNGAND-21-510x338.jpg
Electric-Boots-JORMUNGAND-12-510x338.jpg

Thought I'd ask this here with all you boot lovers, does anyone know what style of boot these are? The maker, KNAR (https://knar.com.vn/product/jormungand-i/) calls them "jormungand" but a quick google search came up empty. Far as i can tell they're most similar to hiking boots. Anyway, any information on this style and recommendations on similar stuff is much appreciated!

basu13

Reaction score
View attachment 1684371 View attachment 1684372
Thought I'd ask this here with all you boot lovers, does anyone know what style of boot these are? The maker, KNAR (https://knar.com.vn/product/jormungand-i/) calls them "jormungand" but a quick google search came up empty. Far as i can tell they're most similar to hiking boots. Anyway, any information on this style and recommendations on similar stuff is much appreciated!
I believe these are referred to a monkey boots in popular parlance. More experienced members may pitch in , but to my knowledge that's what this style is called.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe these are referred to a monkey boots in popular parlance. More experienced members may pitch in , but to my knowledge that's what this style is called.
Yes, they are monkey boots.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.