• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

La Patrie

Reaction score
They are both rare shell, similar but to me it’s easily justifiable. I have two of the same boots as was a different shade of the same coulour ffs! 😂😂😂
Keep them! You bought them because you like them. Life is short enjoy them. I have to of the same Lucchese boots. Different color but twins.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Somehow, I have ended up with strikingly similar pairs from two different makers, and one of them would have to go. One thing to point out, I am currently in Miami and after two months living here, we have decided to move back North next year, so, I might simply keep the one pair that is more versatile and that can be dressed up or down in colder weather.

What do you folks think?

Alden Ravello on the Plaza last (pair on the left) and Carmina Color 4 on the Detroit last

Sunlight:
View attachment 1673811

View attachment 1673812

Shade:
View attachment 1673814
View attachment 1673815
I’m sure my thoughts will come as no surprise, but I’ll say it anyway. This is a foolish question; you say they are very similar to each other…,
CE86CA40-D9BB-4235-B347-F61085D7F93C.gif

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10 Eyes C8 Vibergs during my dogs AM human walk.........

20210926_10EyesITW3.jpg
20210926_10EyesITW2.jpg
20210926_10EyesITW1.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with studded dainite but if you never experienced ridgeway (I think these are also made by dainite) and the opportunity presents itself, jump on it. I had these converted and I'm telling you, they are so soft while providing amazing support. Literally like walking on pillows.......

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.