• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
A new pair of chukkas from Cobbler Union arrived. A wonderfull chukka, the second in the same model and same last (first pair in Utah Calf).

Brand: Cobbler Union
Last: 312
Welt: 360
Sole: Dainite
Colour: Tobacco

These chukkas shout out quality in every angle. The suede is very soft, the burgundy linning and the quilted heel cup gives the sensation that you have purchased something special. A round toe to accomodate my bulky feet that put these chukkas on the "almost" casual side. I have applied some Collonil suede waterproff spray to avoid the horrible stains that my sloppy way of eating ensures.

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG
IMG_3663.JPG
IMG_3665.JPG
IMG_3667.JPG

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love my Coniston (tan scotch) and Islay (brown scotch); they are fantastic throughout the fall and winter. I’m considering the Harlech but wasn’t sure about the narrower last. Would I enjoy the Harlech as much as the Coniston? TIA
Harlech is a stunner, I’m biased I have three..

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
I recieved last week my first pair of Conistons, I am impressed with the quality and comfort. The 325 last is very comfortable, I am 10.5UK in most brands and lasts and did't have to size down.

Brand: Crocket & Jones
Model: Coniston / rough out suede
Last: 325
Welt: 360
Sole: Dainite for C&J

I bought them form Bodileys, as always great service from Sarah, she was helpfull with lasts and sizing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.