• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

rob80bboots

Reaction score
That’s just it about the Coniston, isn’t it? I started out with Trickers, which I love, but having tried a Coniston .........
Similar situation....but when eyeing the Coniston I came across an affordable option....the Barker Lambourn.
Dressier than my Tricker's boots but IMHO just as durable when out in the field and after a years trucking about ... no worst for wear.;)
Barker Lambourn 2.jpg
Barker Lambourn.jpg
Still available from a few outlets but it's been replaced by the Barker Donegal which is stlightly higher.
Donegal.png

Last edited:

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Got these Last Conspiracy Chelsea's today from a store I stopped in to look at Alden's. Always been very intrigued by the brand's aesthetic, but not all of their makeups do it for me. These definitely hit though: waxed horse suede, GYW, lug sole, bulbous toe box. Sometimes you just get lucky and find something you really love.

0B01E193-CCF9-4866-A5C7-F62D9D3BBA34.JPG

CDC44123-555C-48BA-A3A7-E69478F685DB 2.JPG

tempImagevm8cUT.jpg

Von Knauzenstein

Reaction score

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks