• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diego65

Reaction score
I agree, looks like burnish.

any particular cream polish?
I also have Venitian and allen edmonds cream polish

HI!!
I use for my Coniston Tan Saphir products only. First, Renovaterur, then cream (medium brown) and wax (medium brown).

Pic: Coniston Dark Brown brand new and Coniston Tan that I polish once a month.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Diego

IMG_0922.jpeg

Last edited:

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi!!

How is the fit? What size, compared with other brands, is roomy?

Thank you

Diego
It fits true to UK sizing. So Viberg 9 is like UK 9. Initially I thought may be a little snug but was perfect. It’s not roomy so definitely don’t size down. Trickers 4497s 9, 4444 8.5, C and J 325,335, 340 I’m a 9 uk too.

BeeVee

Reaction score
It fits true to UK sizing. So Viberg 9 is like UK 9. Initially I thought may be a little snug but was perfect. It’s not roomy so definitely don’t size down. Trickers 4497s 9, 4444 8.5, C and J 325,335, 340 I’m a 9 uk too.
Hey Crafty, what size do you take for your Meermin green kudu Chelsea's?
Thanks

Diego65

Reaction score
Hi!!
One question what do you think, guys, about the Viberg service boots in terms of quality. I´m based in the UK, and my boots are mostly English boots from C&J and Cheaney, and I can say they are excellent both brands; also, I own Chippewa, Wolverine 1000 mile and Red Wing Iron Ranger.
I was researching because I got itchy for Viberg. I know there is a thread about Viberg boots, but they will be biased for love to the brand, and here I think they have wider due to the different brands discussed.
I find an interesting review I never have any issue with my boots, talking about craftsmanship.
My worry is the most expensive boots in C&J cost 550 pounds (Snowdon) that I bought yesterday, but I have an eye on Viberg and almost pull the trigger; the difference is 100 pounds with the Snowdon. or 140 pounds with the Coniston, and the double with Iron Ranger.
Do you think it is worth the money?

Thank you !!!
Diego

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.