• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

boyoi

Reaction score

WhereNext

Reaction score
Cross post from the J. Fitzpatrick thread: 3 new MTOs just came in on Monday and I'm thrilled with all of them! The LPB (soft chisel) and TMG (traditional round) lasts are some of the few I've found that are both comfortable on my feet and look sleek. Played around with leathers, soles, and design a bit, which is a great aspect of the J. Fitzpatrick MTO as you can make lots of tweaks.
IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JustPullHarder

Reaction score
It's basically a Galway with split toe, right? Cranleigh is more like boot version of Dover. I dig em honestly, but probably would only pick up a pair second hand at this point
And square apron. One eyelet shorter than the Galway too so same height as the Cranleigh.

I have a four eyelet Halifax which is a chukka Dover or a short Cranleigh. That said, will probably get a Cranleigh down the track. Seems like a great denim boot with a Ridgeway sole.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And square apron. One eyelet shorter than the Galway too so same height as the Cranleigh.

I have a four eyelet Halifax which is a chukka Dover or a short Cranleigh. That said, will probably get a Cranleigh down the track. Seems like a great denim boot with a Ridgeway sole.
I concur, but am biased 😉
20210215_122500.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.