• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SumDude @JUAN MANUEL

How is sizing on the j
Fitzpatrick? For reference, on the brannock device I'm a 10. My big toe is on the line.

I'm a 10.5 in all sneakers minus the chuck 70 where I'm a 9.5

Unfortunately, I haven't bought dress shoes in forever so I don't know my size. I have one pair of beater winter boots in size 10 that fit good.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All - please see link below for a Zonkey Boot Jodhpur 034 GMTO we are trying to get across the finish line. Happy to answer any questions on it. This is an incredible and unique boot. ZB makes one of the best iterations of a Jodhpur

SumDude

Reaction score
@SumDude @JUAN MANUEL

How is sizing on the j
Fitzpatrick? For reference, on the brannock device I'm a 10. My big toe is on the line.

Unfortunately, I haven't bought dress shoes in forever so I don't know my size. I have one pair of beater winter boots in size 10 that fit good.
I would highly recommend you reach out to Justin and see what he says. It is also important to now your width (B, D, E, EEE, etc.). I am a 9 B when last measured on a Brannock device. I usually fit a 8.5 D for almost every other company but Allen Edmonds where I wear a 8 D.

Munky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My new ox reverse desert boots, from Jadd Shoes. MTO and MTM. I asked for a blue rand and I think it looks good. Here they are before Jadd shipped off to me. Just in time for my birthday, today!

1618759671908.png

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
@SumDude @JUAN MANUEL

How is sizing on the j

Hello there.

I am a solid 10.5UK, depending on the last 11 or 11.5 in US sizes. As @SumDude suggest, just write to Justin and I sure he will help you.

Good luck!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%