• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black on White: Loake Chatsworth

9218A4C8-603A-4BC7-A8D8-7FDBCF5B0F7B.jpeg

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From J. FitzPatrick entry line:

Model: Columbia
Last: Baker
Welt: 360
Sole: Rubber, light, similar to Lite Vibram

These boots made in Spain are currently on sale at USD 175, a magnific purchase. I already purchased the ones in suede (Cummin and Mocha) and are very happy about them.

I have to point out that I bought them one day before the sale. The following day I recieved a mail from Justin informing that they will give me the sales price and that the extra money can be refund or used as credit. It says a lot about him and his aproach to bussines.

IMG_4397.JPG
IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4413.JPG

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These boots made in Spain are currently on sale at USD 175, a magnific purchase. I already purchased the ones in suede (Cummin and Mocha) and are very happy about them.

I have to point out that I bought them one day before the sale. The following day I recieved a mail from Justin informing that they will give me the sales price and that the extra money can be refund or used as credit. It says a lot about him and his aproach to bussines.

View attachment 1593683 View attachment 1593684 View attachment 1593685 View attachment 1593686
Very nice pair of boots at a super price. Congrats! I've never owned a pair of J. FitzPatrick, but these are aesthetically very pleasing

SumDude

Reaction score

View attachment 1593683 View attachment 1593684 View attachment 1593685 View attachment 1593686

Just ordered my first pair of Fitzpatrick boots and are the cumin Columbia too thanks to your posts. Also trying these first to get a better idea of fit so I can start looking at his other offerings and maybe try a MTO of the Meadowbrook.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my first pair of Fitzpatrick boots and are the cumin Columbia too thanks to your posts. Also trying these first to get a better idea of fit so I can start looking at his other offerings and maybe try a MTO of the Meadowbrook.

The suede cumin ones are great. Enjoy your boots.

The nice thing with the Columbia is that they are not so chunky and not so sleek. They are incredibly comfortable, today I run in the morning 10 km (6.2 miles) and I use this boots in their maiden voyage without any issue.

Last edited:

SumDude

Reaction score
The suede cumin ones are great. The nice thing with the Columbia is that they are not so chunky and not so sleek. They are incredibly comfortable, today I run in the morning 10 km (6.2 miles) and I use this boots in their maiden voyage without any issue.

Great to read. Mine arrive tomorrow.

CZZ300

Reaction score

That's most commendable business practice. These boots are not quite my style but I will be checking out its site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads