• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boothia Felix - Mod Revival Striped Tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

modsquad604

Reaction score
Hello Modern Dandies!

As a Canadian expat living in Seoul, Korea, I decided to dive into the well-developed garment industry in Korea and create my own line of premium cut-and-sew t-shirts. These shirts were made in Seoul from my own orginal patterns and designs. This project is personal passion of mine. I am not a reseller!

You are looking at Gymnasium from my start-up line called Boothia Felix.

This shirt, and all of my striped shirts, are a slim fit which I would compare to that of Original Penguin. The striking colour combinations were chosen to stand out from the crowd. They are made of 100% prewashed cotton. The 100% cotton fabric is of a medium weight, 30 singles thread count. Very soft! The neck is a navy, chunky-ribbed, retro style. The neck is very soft and complements the stripes quite well!

Three sizes are available:

SMALL: Chest 35-37.5" / Length 26" (For heights up to about 5'8", 173cm)
MEDIUM: Chest 37-39" / Length 26.75" (For heights up to about 5'10", 178cm)
LARGE: Chest 40-42" / Length 27.5" (For heights up to about 6'0", 184cm)

The shirts wash and wear very well. I have been testing them out for months and now wear my own designs almost every single day!

I can ship registered mail anywhere in the world for US$7.00. Delivery in about 12-15 business days.

Also, I can ship by courier worldwide for US$21.00. Delivery in 4-5 business days.

Alternately, I can ship by unsigned, untracked, standard airmail anywhere in the world for $5.00.

Payment by Paypal. If desired, items can be posted to Ebay for purchase through their interface. Please just let me know!

More striped tees and solid-colour pocket tees will be posted soon. Thanks for looking!

Returns accepted for up to 30 days. Simply ship back unworn shirt in resaleable condition for a refund. Buyer pays for return shipping - you know the drill!

Make an offer, take a chance!

Regards,

Modsquad604 (Nigel)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 105 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%