• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootcut out of style?

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol8[1].gif

i wanna see a picture of these masculine jeans du keeps mentioning

Originally Posted by butterflystyle
Well Im not Spam, and I've been here longer than you have. I just got my pair of Shelton's in the mail and they are FANTASTIC. I have J Crew Jeans, and i you have a man sized body and can't wear Japanese Jeans (I am 6'3 195, and Im in the gym 4 days a week), then these are for you.

They are also made in the USA which matters a TON to me. I plan on picking up a few more pair just because I tend to wear my jeans a very long time.

ya

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Put me on ignore, problem solved. That said I haven't really been indignant lately so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I like jet but I also think he should know better than to make such generalizations. Bootcut has a bad rep mostly due to guys wearing them 3 sizes too big with their Aldo loafers, not because it never works. It's the equivalent of saying graphic tshirts never work because of Ed hardy. Open your mind!
agreed, even though I detest the style of jeans.
They just arent very masculine.
Guess you dont realize how gay skinny jeans look bro.
You have a very childish viewpoint when it comes to fashion/clothing. I can only assume you have a very neanderthal understanding of fashion so therefore you aren't worth the time at all. Or you are a regular MC poster.
Originally Posted by dunelly
umad lmao skin tight taper is for women
nyuck nyuck nyuck, you're an ass.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Originally Posted by Butter
Please don't tell me skinny jeans is SF approved on SW&D...

umad lmao
skin tight taper is for women

Skinny jeans haters usually refer to anything with a decent fit as skinny or tight, basically because they have no personal experience with jeans that fit. It has to look like an adult diaper or it is gay.

attn: dildos, post up your jeans fit pics or stfu. let's see your Costco, relaxed fit, Joe Biden-approved style.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

attn: dildos, post up your jeans fit pics or stfu. let's see your Costco, relaxed fit, Joe Biden-approved style.
daaaamn

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I find when I'm in oc it's usually overweight males who prefer bootcut jeans to balance out their proportions and even then they still look like they're from the 90s...

True statement. With the option of cutting the little slits in the side seams so they lay over their clunky brown faux-leather shoes.

*shudder*

Strombollii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
sigh.. I live in Alabama
Roll Tide!

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
idk man, I'll give you that I used to argue a lot here but not much lately. I'm just presenting an underrepresented point of view here.
It's refreshing: I'm surprised to see anything that differs from groupthink at times, and this was a thread I didn't think would make it past, "LOL Bootcuts r stupid!" phase.

Oh, wait.

dunelly

Reaction score
i actually wear pretty slim jeans levi514 sized down 1
i just wanted 2 troll the insecure **** who rage so ez
u mad rofl 2 ez 2 troll

Strombollii

Reaction score
i wear 514 sized down 1 suck it faggits

You spelled "faggots" wrong. When you come to a fashion forum to throw homophobic slurs around, at least do it right.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^lol

you should be able to find bootcuts for virtually nothing since nobody wants them anymore cept you'll have to fight the clueless imbeciles at the nordstrom rail

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads