• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BoO F/W 2009

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
the tan coat that the michael ian black clone is wearing is pretty nice, and are those boat boots?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
00070m.jpg
I like this...

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh ****, i meant 2008. oops.

horriblyjollyjinx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
00070m.jpg

I like this...

Personally I think the vest is completely malplacÃ
00a9.png
and cutwise doesnt match the pants which lack about an inch in the front rise.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by horriblyjollyjinx
#9 is so bad.
I love this post. The BoO lineup matches trench coats with hiking boots, shows models with grey gloves in what looks like the same fabric as their suits, and slips in a furry eastern euro-esque hat wherever it can, and you target one of the more modest combinations as the "bad one." Even though you're kinda right-- the rise is too low, and the tie even looks tucked into the trousers, which suggests more Dax Flame than sartorial excellence.

Some of the individual items would look wonderful in a different setting (I'm digging the double breasted jacket from #3 and some of the other outerwear pieces). Which is why I'm guessing the items will be sold separately when they actually hit stores.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
It does have the appearance of a stew, where everything is thrown into the pot

some nice individual pieces for sure. those hats remind me of an Ozwald Boateng show from a few years back where all the models wore those Russian fuzzy hats. Didnt look good then either.

Oxnard

Reaction score
was just looking at these yesterday....some of the outerwear pieces are allright, personally for me the BoO appeal is in basics; will probably pick up a few more shirts in the fall, there is also usually at least a couple of ties that are pretty nice. Beyond that I have a hard time justifying any further purchases from this brand...I also like how they are still pushing the various sperrry collabs. in a lot of their pictures.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the pieces look nice, but I don't like most of these looks.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
00020m.jpg

I had no idea JPGM was working for BoO.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
boxing[1].gif
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
00020m.jpg

I had no idea JPGM was working for BoO.

That's what the gay boys where here in Ketchikan, Alaska.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the shirt that is paired with the chocolate corduroy suit.

I have two BoO suits and they're quite nice, but I've never really been enthralled outside of their suits, shirts, and ties. From my experience, the knitwear has been pretty subpar and the trench this current spring season was disappointing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads