• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bonora Shoes.

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
How good are these shoes?

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Generally, good. Once again, Bonora is another Italian label that produces product at a myriad of different price ranges. The markup in the United States is significant as compared to Europe, a la Santoni. Styling is a bit more conservative for the American market--fewer giant welts favored by many higher-end Italians (Lidfort, Betanin, Mantellassi, StefanoBi) while maintaining the slimline last.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a couple of pretty decent samples @ Louis Boston at around $600. Nice workmanship, distinct look. They actually looked better than the following

horton

Reaction score
I am not a shoe expert so can't get into the nitty gritty. I've seen several at Louis that looked great.

I bought a pair through Yoox (they may still have some) that I am very happy with. The ones on Yoox or more agressive than the ones they used to have at Louis.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.