• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bonobos Oxleys Oxford Pants

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like they just came out. I would just buy a pair and return if they don't work out.
They have a great return policy.

tgod93

Reaction score
It looks like they just came out. I would just buy a pair and return if they don't work out.
They have a great return policy.

yea i just remembered earlier that they have free returns. they are so generous about that.

Hotel Guy

Reaction score
just bought a pair, should have them by tomorrow and will report back on them.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of the blue ones. They are really comfy. Just order them and return if you don't like. They have an easy return policy.

Uunottaja

Reaction score
I can't really picture how the fabric looks in these, in real world. Is it very light and how formal would you say it looks?

tgod93

Reaction score
I can't really picture how the fabric looks in these, in real world. Is it very light and how formal would you say it looks?

The fabric is really light weight and soft. Its hard to compare to something else. But if you are interested, I would definitely suggest you buy a pair. Bonobos always has GREAT fitting pants and good quality material and these pants are no exception.

As mentioned already, their return policy is so easy... and its FREE! Free shipping and free returns on all orders. First time costumers also get a 20% off coupon.

Hotel Guy

Reaction score
The pants are great, they fit maybe 1" larger than what I typically wear. I wanted to keep them, but unfortunately the color didnt look right on me so I sent them back.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never seen so many positive comments about Bonobos very odd fit. Maybe they've changed it, but I didn't think so

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What sizes did you guys get and can you provide thigh measurements? I've ordered a pair before, they were a bit tight...don't want to order again if it's not even close

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave up on Bonobos pants since their sizing and fit seems to be all over the place. I'll echo the others though that they do have a good return policy so I would suggest ordering multiple pairs the first time around to really dial in on the sizing that you need.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I gave up on Bonobos pants since their sizing and fit seems to be all over the place. I'll echo the others though that they do have a good return policy so I would suggest ordering multiple pairs the first time around to really dial in on the sizing that you need.

yeah, did that with their shirts..the all-american worked for me (decently) well in a large. still loose in the waist area :/

saw this earlier..intresting move

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads