1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BONOBOS "Nottingham" Shetland Tweed Herringbone Blazer 36S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by blindboygrunt, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blindboygrunt

blindboygrunt Active Member

Gentlemen,

It's getting chilly out there. Fortunately I've got just the thing to keep you warm - a beautiful shetland tweed blazer.

Size - 36S

Color - Brown herringbone

Material - Shetland tweed, woven in England

Details - Brown partially lined "Nottingham" blazer by Bonobos. This tweed blazer is made with shetland wool, and the herringbone pattern is stunning in person. This blazer is perfect for fall and winter weather. This blazer is un-tailored - I have worn about a dozen times, and it always gets complimented. The fit is slim, but not too slim - very similar to J. Crew Ludlow. The jacket is half-canvassed and there is light padding in the shoulders. For reference, I am 5'7", 150lbs and normally a 36S in other brands. Open to offers.

Measurements -
    Shoulders ~ 17"
    Chest ~ 19.25"
    Waist ~ 17.75"
    Length (BOC) ~ 26.5"

Price - $120 + Shipping

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.