1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bonobos Flatiron Jeans, 33 waist, straight leg fit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bimper, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: Bonobos Flatiron Jeans in the straight leg fit, size 33 waist. I picked these up a few years back when Bonobos first released jeans in their lineup. They've been worn no more than 3 or 4 times, so they are in great shape--I've just got a glut of dark denim, and am doing a bit of shedding. Note that I had them the leg length slightly shortened and rehemmed--please take note of measurements below.

These are Bonobos' most popular jean--a minimally-styled dark rinse, using 12.25 oz White Oak Cone denim. Perfect shade of deep, dark blue. Pick them up here for $40 shipped (Conus only please), assuming paypal sent as personal payment--great price for Cone Denim. See below for the Bonobos original description and link to the latest iteration (w/better pix), and my measurements.

http://www.bonobos.com/flatiron-denim

<<Bonobos Premium Denim is crafted using heritage White Oak[​IMG] Cone Denim[​IMG] from North Carolina. It's cut and stitched in Los Angeles, and then detailed and finished by hand for an authentic look and feel. The result is a world-class piece of high-quality denim that's made entirely in the USA. Our Premium Denim is the top of our denim line, and an invaluable addition to any wardrobe.>>

Measurements:
    Waist: 17.25"
    Front Rise: 10"
    Rear rise: 16"
    Thigh: ~11"
    Inseam: 29.5"
    Outseam: 40"

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
Thread Status: