1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Bonobos Flatiron Jeans, 33 waist, straight leg fit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bimper, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: Bonobos Flatiron Jeans in the straight leg fit, size 33 waist. I picked these up a few years back when Bonobos first released jeans in their lineup. They've been worn no more than 3 or 4 times, so they are in great shape--I've just got a glut of dark denim, and am doing a bit of shedding. Note that I had them the leg length slightly shortened and rehemmed--please take note of measurements below.

These are Bonobos' most popular jean--a minimally-styled dark rinse, using 12.25 oz White Oak Cone denim. Perfect shade of deep, dark blue. Pick them up here for $40 shipped (Conus only please), assuming paypal sent as personal payment--great price for Cone Denim. See below for the Bonobos original description and link to the latest iteration (w/better pix), and my measurements.

http://www.bonobos.com/flatiron-denim

<<Bonobos Premium Denim is crafted using heritage White Oak[​IMG] Cone Denim[​IMG] from North Carolina. It's cut and stitched in Los Angeles, and then detailed and finished by hand for an authentic look and feel. The result is a world-class piece of high-quality denim that's made entirely in the USA. Our Premium Denim is the top of our denim line, and an invaluable addition to any wardrobe.>>

Measurements:
    Waist: 17.25"
    Front Rise: 10"
    Rear rise: 16"
    Thigh: ~11"
    Inseam: 29.5"
    Outseam: 40"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017

2. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017