• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bonnaroo 11'

Pinhas

Reaction score
Anyone going or ever been in any previous ones? I will be going this year for the first time and would like to get some info from experienced folks, or just hear some opinions.

Line up looks good:
http://www.bonnaroo.com/artists.aspx

word

Reaction score
Never been but I'm going for Opeth and The Black Angels. Will be my 3rd time seeing the Angels heh. There wasn't much else on the lineup that I was OMG about but I wouldn't mind seeing STS9 again. I saw them a lot about 8 years ago. Bootsy and Robert Plant will be awesome to see as well. My friends know more of the other bands playing and invited me.

FENWAY

Reaction score
Had some Ben & Jerry's Bonnaroo Buzz today....very good

premo

Reaction score
I was there last year and I will be again this year, already got my tickets.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Whats the atmosphere like?

Want to make my way out there eventually, this year would've been good but I'll hopefully be out of the country during the summer.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alls i can say is **** being in the middle of tennessee in the middle of the summer.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
alls i can say is **** being in the middle of tennessee in the middle of the summer.

Is it really that hot?

Got my tickets today; will be there for sure.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
"SONIC FOREST!!!" that Aziz bit is hilarious. that aside, it's saddening to look at any festival lineup this year after seeing coachella's, this one included.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by horndog
***** for hippies and bros.

laugh.gif

I actually live about 10 miles from the Bonnaroo site, though I've never been. And no, I will not be hosting any crusty SFers at my house this year!

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^How about just letting me use a spot on your lawn? I've got a 3x7 tent and I promise to dig
8inch holes.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint

Just humid as balls. Bonnarroo is probably the festival Id LEAST want to go to. Camping with a bunch of crunchy hippies in the middle nowhere? Nope.

I'll take Lolla & ACL anyday.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Coachella's line up does look good; but tickets were way to pricey and sold out in dayts anyway.

For my first music festival and first drive there from NYC I think this should be fun. Is it really all hipies though? I hoped there would be more mid American youths.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinhas
Coachella's line up does look good; but tickets were way to pricey and sold out in dayts anyway. For my first music festival and first drive there from NYC I think this should be fun. Is it really all hipies though? I hoped there would be more mid American youths.
Yeah, a lot of mid American youths...but they act like hippies for the duration of the festival.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads