• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bonnaroo 11'

Pinhas

Reaction score
Anyone going or ever been in any previous ones? I will be going this year for the first time and would like to get some info from experienced folks, or just hear some opinions.

Line up looks good:
http://www.bonnaroo.com/artists.aspx

word

Reaction score
Never been but I'm going for Opeth and The Black Angels. Will be my 3rd time seeing the Angels heh. There wasn't much else on the lineup that I was OMG about but I wouldn't mind seeing STS9 again. I saw them a lot about 8 years ago. Bootsy and Robert Plant will be awesome to see as well. My friends know more of the other bands playing and invited me.

FENWAY

Reaction score
Had some Ben & Jerry's Bonnaroo Buzz today....very good

premo

Reaction score
I was there last year and I will be again this year, already got my tickets.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Whats the atmosphere like?

Want to make my way out there eventually, this year would've been good but I'll hopefully be out of the country during the summer.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alls i can say is FUCK being in the middle of tennessee in the middle of the summer.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
alls i can say is FUCK being in the middle of tennessee in the middle of the summer.

Is it really that hot?

Got my tickets today; will be there for sure.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
"SONIC FOREST!!!" that Aziz bit is hilarious. that aside, it's saddening to look at any festival lineup this year after seeing coachella's, this one included.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by horndog
Shits for hippies and bros.

I actually live about 10 miles from the Bonnaroo site, though I've never been. And no, I will not be hosting any crusty SFers at my house this year!

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^How about just letting me use a spot on your lawn? I've got a 3x7 tent and I promise to dig
8inch holes.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint

Just humid as balls. Bonnarroo is probably the festival Id LEAST want to go to. Camping with a bunch of crunchy hippies in the middle nowhere? Nope.

I'll take Lolla & ACL anyday.

Pinhas

Reaction score
Coachella's line up does look good; but tickets were way to pricey and sold out in dayts anyway.

For my first music festival and first drive there from NYC I think this should be fun. Is it really all hipies though? I hoped there would be more mid American youths.

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinhas
Coachella's line up does look good; but tickets were way to pricey and sold out in dayts anyway. For my first music festival and first drive there from NYC I think this should be fun. Is it really all hipies though? I hoped there would be more mid American youths.
Yeah, a lot of mid American youths...but they act like hippies for the duration of the festival.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 74 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 141 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 70 16.4%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 35 8.2%