• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boglioli Ivory Herringbone Cotton Single Breasted 52 Slim (US 42) Sprezzatura!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavana01123

Reaction score
Boglioli - Ivory, Summer weight, 100% Cotton, Italian Made, Single Breasted, Two Button, Dual Vented, Herringbone Weave, Slim Fit, Slit front pocket with a third ticket pocket.

Size 52 (US 42 Slim)

This is Ivory and not eggshell or white or chalk. Pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8 best depict the color.

I've priced it to reflect the fact I will not be charged an eBay commission.

Please see all of the photos and I have many more photos if you need them so please just ask. I'm very keen on Boglioli, courtesy of an introduction and several very cool sport coats from Geoff of 'shistawtc' and have been looking for a terrific Ivory or Sand colored, slim-cut linen (preferably) or cotton sport coat ever since seeing what kind of lines they have. Well, I got several different models from Europe last month in search of 'the one' ;-) this one included - unfortunately it is too slim for me and I've waited too long to return it for a refund. Enjoy.

If you are not familiar with Boglioli, look 'em up, they are VERY ITALIAN and VERY 'IT' right now. The Wally J ran an article in the Weekend Journal this past weekend (July 20/21) on dressing with Sprezzatura and Boglioli sport coats featured prominently in it.

Naturally, my pocket squares are NOT included ;-)

Here is what I posted to eBay

Hi eBay’ers.

I’m doing a major, and I do mean MAJOR closet clean out. With the exception of a few items from my daughter’s closet, ALL of these items are; mine, selected, paid for and worn by me. I enjoy clothes, from many different designers/brands and take great care of them. I use eBay’s Condition Chart to calibrate and indicate to you the actual condition YOU will find the garment in when you open the package. I have taken these photos in my makeshift photography studio (read, kitchen table with a dangling white sheet for a drop cloth ;-) I have been eBay’ing for a while now and I know that not all eBay’ers are created equally, so I endeavor to describe every material detail I can, so that you will have no unpleasant surprises.

Condition: New with Tags

Ebay's Condition Chart:

New With Tags or New Without Tags: never washed or worn; no flaws.
Like New: Appears new, no signs of wear; washed and possibly worn; no flaws.
Excellent: Previously worn, with only very slight wash wear; no flaws.
Very Good: Previously worn with moderate wash wear/fade, but no visible flaws.
Good: Previously worn with minor visible flaw(s), and/or significant wash wear/fade.
Fair: Previously worn with significant visible flaw(s), and/or heavy wash wear/fade.
Poor: Not wearable, has severe flaws/damage, but with desirable useable element(s).

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. All pertinent details are shown in the pictures; please look closely at the measurements and colors and patterns.

Returns are NOT accepted.

Be sure before you buy.

Please notice my eBay rating. It is as it is for a reason ;-)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%