1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boglioli 40R NWT - eBay deal

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Apr 17, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

eBay seller Blondy's Bay is selling a gorgeous charcoal wool/cashmere Boglioli suit, size 40R. I bid it up for a while, but the chest is just too big for me, at least at this price. Have at it, guys. I think this is probably worth at least $300 or $400 if the measurements work for you. MSRP must have been at least $1500. A classic suit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

2. darkoak

darkoak Senior Member

How does Boglioli stack up to the "usual suspects" of Kiton, Borelli, Brioni...?

3. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I think it's a little lower than those three, partly because I haven't been overwhelmed with the fabrics. This might be different. I'd say Corneliani/Canali level is more accurate. Boglioli suits at Century 21 sell for (if I remember correctly) $660.

4. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored