Boggi milano

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mrri77, Aug 20, 2006.

1. mrri77

mrri77 Member

Does anyone have any information on this brand? Browsing thier website, the shirts and suits seem very attractive and reasonably priced for an Italian apparel manufacturer. Does anyone know the quality of fabrics or construction? Thanks.

2. Tibo

Tibo Senior member

Does anyone have any information on this brand? Browsing thier website, the shirts and suits seem very attractive and reasonably priced for an Italian apparel manufacturer. Does anyone know the quality of fabrics or construction? Thanks.

I own several items from Boggi: corduroy and chinos trousers, sweaters, belts, a couple of ties and several (dress/casual) shirts. Don't expect Brioni or Borrelli, but for the price you pay you get very nice items. Their shirts fit well (but size small), their ties are very nice, the rest is fair enough too. Fabrics are really nice, IMHO, and construction is on par with competitors in the same market (who are often a little more expensive). I have none of their suits, though. I always thought I should give them a try, but never did. I might, one day, for an all-rounder, "in the plane" charcoal gray type of suit.

All in all, if you don't look for the best, but rather for good value for the price and a very classic (yet 'up-to-date') range, look no further. Their shops are definitely worth a visit.